Visitor Guide to North Lake Tahoe
Winter or summer, spring or fall, there’s no denying the beauty that is Lake Tahoe. You can enjoy water or land, sunshine or snow, along with Tahoe’s lakefront communities, luxury resorts and the majestic wilderness that surrounds it all. Spanning both California and Nevada, with dozens of beaches, endless hiking and biking trails, snow sports of all kinds, and 39 trillion gallons of water to delight in, North Lake Tahoe and the Truckee area offers unlimited fun and endless activities. There is a reason why Mark Twain wrote that Tahoe “must surely be the fairest picture the whole world affords” and why so many folk call North Lake Tahoe their home — including the father and son team who owns and operates Tahoe Harvest Collection, your Lake Tahoe THC dispensary on wheels. Whether you want to experience Tahoe and the Truckee area like a true local or enjoy all the amenities offered to you as a welcome guest, here are some places and experiences that should definitely go on your North Lake Tahoe to-do list.
- Climb the Tunnel Creek Trail: This 4.7-mile moderate hike rewards visitors at its peak with a panoramic view of the entire lake. The clarity of the lake water from a thousand feet up is truly something to behold, and viewing a sunrise or sunset from way up there is a memory that will surely last a lifetime. For a little extra sparkle, bring along some Stiiizy nugs that you acquired beforehand from your favorite cannabis Tahoe delivery service, Tahoe Harvest Collection.
- Raft down the Truckee River: Enjoy a leisurely float of your own choosing , or embark on a guided trip that takes you through scenic meadows, mountain views, and small rapids. There are deeper areas to jump in and cool off, lots of swimming holes, and shallow areas with accessible banks where you can stop to immerse yourself in the beauty of all the nature that surrounds you. It makes for an unforgettable day of sunshine, water, and relaxation, and the addition of a Cannabis Quencher lemonade shot might be the perfect hydration to help you enjoy that lazy float even more.
- Fly high at Treetop Adventure Park: With courses from 15 to 50 feet up in the air, Treetop Adventure Park is an outside obstacle course complete with tree platforms linked by bridges and ziplines. With an emphasis on safety, and challenges that are suitable for any and all abilities, this is not a “ride” but an interactive adventure deep within the forest. Once you catch your breath, you can reward yourself with a tasty and delicious infused gummy from Kahna that you got from your THC Truckee pals at Tahoe Harvest Collection.
- Soar your way to High Camp: It all starts with a 10-minute Aerial Tram ride that climbs over 2,000 feet to give you a 360 degree birds-eye view of all the Tahoe panoramic vistas that include forests, creeks, waterfalls, and granite rock. The Tram ticket then garners you free access to all the High Camp activities including roller skating, guided hikes, disc golf, geocaching, and lawn games. Enjoying some Mendo cured hash rosin will make that view even sweeter and can be ordered in advance from your favorite dispensary on wheels in the Truckee area, Tahoe Harvest Collection.
- Follow the Tahoe Rim Trail: This long-distance hiking trail is actually made up of many trails totaling 165 miles that pass through two states, six counties, and three national forests while circumnavigating Lake Tahoe. With elevations ranging from 6,240 feet to 10,338 feet, this trail offers timelessly scenic lakefront views that shouldn’t be missed. An Alien Labs vape cart will fit perfectly in your pocket — and is readily available for cannabis delivery Tahoe from Tahoe Harvest Collection.
- Step back in time with historical landmarks: See how the other half lived in days gone by while touring glitzy estates of yesteryear that include the “Castle in the Sky” known as Thunderbird Lodge, the “Smart House of the Future” known as the Hellman-Ehrman Mansion, and the Fleur du Lac Estate that was featured in The Godfather Part II. Experience the storied history of Tahoe as you walk in the footsteps of the rich and famous — and then step back and pop some RSO full-spectrum tablets from Emerald Bay Extracts and be grateful that you’re living in the here and now.
When you want to enjoy yourself with a vacation escape away from home, North Lake Tahoe is the perfect destination. And when you want to take that level of enjoyment and relaxation even deeper, cannabis is a fantastic way to do just that.
But as a visitor, who wants to drive from place to place searching for Lake Tahoe THC, hoping you can find some quality product at a fair price? No worries. Tahoe Harvest Collection has everything you need and we deliver to your door. Whether you are in Kings Beach, Tahoe City, Olympic Valley, Carnelian Bay or the Truckee area — or at Squaw, NorthStar or Sugar Bowl ski resorts — easy ordering and same-day delivery means you don’t have to waste a single moment of your precious vacation time because our “dispensary on wheels” brings the best of the best right to your door.
With cannabis flower, pre-rolls, edibles, concentrates, vapes, tinctures and so much more, one look at THC Truckee menu and you will find the right cannabis product for you. Order from the THC Truckee website 24 hours a day with cannabis delivery Tahoe 7 days a week and relax knowing you’re getting the best cannabis Tahoe delivery available. When you think of THC Truckee, remember T-H-C — Tahoe Harvest Collection.